Sunday 27 September 2009

Magic hour




In Budapest the last hour before the sunset is amazing. Everything gleams golden, the buildings, the river, mountains, the warm air. (I love that particular hour in many other countries too.)

When watching these photos it's hard to believe that it's already autumn! My vacation just started! I'm afraid of the winter. Soon all I can think about is "Brrrr. Cold. F*ck." or "I NEED SOME SUNSHINE." or "Why do I stay in Finland in a first place?" I guess this winter I should concentrate on good things such as staying in bed, reading, listening to music and drinking ginger tea. But at first I'm going to enjoy the autumn, rubber boots, sweaters and yellow and red leaves.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely image!

Lulu Pigeon said...

Thank you! It's always nice to know that someone reads this!